TPSC JE Result 2016 @ tpsc.gov.in Tripura Junior Engineer Cut Off Marks, Merit List
TPSC JE Result 2016 @ www.tpsc.gov.in The exam was successfully conducted on 4th September 2016 and 6th September 2016 at the different exam centers of Tripura. TPSC JE Results 2017, Tripura PSC Junior Engineer Result 2017, TPSC JE 2017 Result, TPSC JE Expected Cut Off Marks 2017, TPSC JE Merit List 2017, Tripura Junior Engineer 2016 Result, Tripura Junior Engineer Cutoff 2017, TPSC JE Result Date, Score Card, Rank List, From Official Website tpsc.gov.in.
Information About TPSC JE Result 2016
Candidate those who have applied for Junior Engineer www.tpsc.gov.in, TES Grade-V (A) & Junior Engineer Grade-I (Group-B Gazetted) must have completed Degree in an appropriate Branch of Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent academic qualification tpsc.gov.in. While the applicant applying for Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (B) & Junior Engineer-Grade-II (Group-C Non-Gazetted) TPSC JE Result 2016.
Official Website: www.tpsc.gov.in
TPSC JE Result 2016 Check Cut Off Marks for JE Civil, Mechanical, Electrical at tpsc.gov.in. The Government of Tripura called up Offline Application from Degree and Diploma Exam passed applicants to fill up 298 posts of Junior Engineer in Tripura Engineering Service and other departments in 2016 www.tpsc.gov.in. A huge number of applicants from many places of Tripura State have applied for TPSC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2016.
TPSC JE Results 2017
through Prescribed Application Form www.tpsc.gov.in. The Last Date for Submission of Application Form was 16th February 2016 TPSC JE Result 2016. Candidates should get minimum qualifying marks in each of these papers in the examination tpsc.gov.in. Over all performance will be considered by the organization in the selection of the candidates to these vacancies. Tripura PSC Junior Engineer Results will be released in a month or so.
- Name of Organization: Tripura Public Service Commission
- Name of The Post: Junior Engineer (JE)
- Official Website: www.tpsc.gov.in
- Exam Date: 4th September 2016
- Results Date: Available
- Category: Result
Tripura PSC Junior Engineer Result 2017
Tripura JE Results 2016 can be downloaded form the official and direct links given below tpsc.gov.in. For complete process to Download TPSC JE Results and other information check the complete article. After the online registration process www.tpsc.gov.in, the exam was held on 4th of September 2016 TPSC JE Result 2016 at the various exam centers all over the state of Tripura.
TPSC JE Expected Cut Off Marks 2017
The Tripura PSC is busy with the evaluation process www.tpsc.gov.in. After successful completion of the exam paper checking process for the candidates, the officials will upload the result at the authorized portal tpsc.gov.in. The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) every year conducts many examinations for the various required post in the department of the state government of Tripura state.
Tripura Junior Engineer Vacancy Details 2016
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (A) (Mechanical) – 01
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (B) (Electrical) – 02
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (A)(Civil) – 119
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (B) (Civil) – 97
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (A) (Electrical) – 14
- Junior Engineer, Gr-I (Civil) – 28
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V (B) (Mechanical) – 06
- Junior Engineer, Gr-II (Civil) – 31
TPSC JE Merit List 2017
It appoints the most suitable candidates for various posts in its Commission tpsc.gov.in. Earlier, Assam TPSC has issued a notification regarding the recruitment of Junior Engineer TES Grade-V (A) & Junior engineer Grade I (Group B Gazetted ) TPSC JE Result 2016 and Junior Engineer TES Grade-V (B) & Junior engineer Grade II (Group C Non-Gazetted ) A huge number of candidates who want to work under TPSC had applied for these jobs www.tpsc.gov.in.
Can Check TPSC JE Result 2016 >>>>> Click Here
Steps To Check TPSC JE Result 2016
- Visit to main website of the organization which is given on this page.
- Once you open that website, find a home page.
- Now click on that link and a new page will open on your screen.
- There you have to enter few details like registration number, date of birth etc.
- Feed those details in a given empty space and click on submit button.
- Wait for a while and your result will appear on a screen.
- Download and take a printout of it to use it in future.